What type of information do we collect?
We might use, right away or at a later time, collect and store the following personal information:
- Data regarding the number of visits you make to the website and your behavior while visiting.
- Data regarding your account information. This might include email address and any other information you provide when registering for an account.
Data regarding the visits on our website:
We can collect the data that is related to your visits to our website and data that is related to your computer such as: the type of browser you are using, the amount of time you spend on the website, your ip address and your location and country, and the number of pages that you visit. We will and can use this information in three purposes: to assure better website functionality, to administrate the website, and to conduct any marketing campaigns we might need to start.
Personal information usage:
Make sure the website is a better place for a users, improving the website and personalizing it for each user.
Send you personalized information that you might be interested in based on the nature of our website and your behavior while on it. Note that we will never send marketing communications. We will and may never use the personal information you provide us in direct marketing purposes by revealing it to any third party. If there will be any marketing campaigns they will include our company's websites and your relationship to this website.
- When we are required to by law
- regarding any legal proceedings or forthcoming legal proceeding initiated by our website or other claiming parts
- when we need to point out, exercise or defend the rights given to us by law, which includes giving personal information to persons that require us to in order to prove or disprove a credit card fraud, or any other type of legal action and
International data transfers:
Personal information safety:
We agree to take safety measures in order to prevent the loss, exploitation, or modification of your personal data. It is reasonably logical to admit that any data transmitting over the internet is not fully secure, and we will not held responsible for any alternations that your data might encounter after sent over the internet. We cannot guarantee the full security of the information sent over the internet. The serial number and other receipts you get from us and need to use are your responsibility to keep confidential.
Third party websites and links:
On this website, there are many external links to third party websites. We do not take any responsibility in any date or activity you decide to share with the third party websites you access from our website. We are not responsible for the specific privacy policies that third party companies and websites are using.